With the Saturday games this week, I’ve offered up a bonus update. A few thing have changed:
- Dallas has moved up to a few win probability percentage points, making them a solid blue pick this week. Must be the news that Demarco Murray is likely to play.
- Carolina comes in at an 63% win probability, close to the 65% that I guessed based off public picks.
- Houston edges in as a green money pick, as its public picked percentage dropped a bit and they gained a win probability point.
- The Giants drop out of money pick status, as their win probability falls 4%
- Atl, Min, and Oak are all fringe green picks if you need to take a shot.